Capitalmind
Capitalmind
Actionable insights on equities, fixed-income, macros and personal finance Start 14-Days Free Trial
Actionable investing insights Get Free Trial

2 ArticlesIndustry Analysis

1 / 1

The Indian Tile and Bathware Industry: Which companies are better placed – Part 1

The ₹27,000 Crore Indian tile industry is fragmented, 55% of it is with small regional players and the remaining 45% with large organized players. Somany and ...
Tiles_Part1.jpg

A Deeper Look at Burger King IPO and the Food Services Business

Burger King India has filed the draft offer document with SEBI on November 5,2019 and is expected to hit the public markets this year. In this post we look at ...
Burger-King-IPO.jpg