Currently open positions at Capitalmind
We look for folks who are curious about all things investing. Be it analyzing businesses and their ability to generate long-term shareholder returns or calling out megatrends that will upend existing oligopolies. Deep interest in business models irrespective of geography, other asset classes, and an ability to think with and against consensus are essential. That’s not all. The ability to string deep analysis together to build an engaging narrative for the reader is essential. So, not run-of-the-mill equity research reports that barely scratch the surface.
Capitalmind Financial Writer Outcomes:
- As a Financial Writer, publish informative and engaging content related to finance, making complex content easy-to-understand
- Brainstorm, research and develop ideas for content of interest to Capitalmind audience
- Identify content verticals of interest and own them by creating and publishing with a comprehensive content plan
- Examples of content verticals (not exhaustive):
- Personal Finance: Credit Cards, Loans, Insurance etc.
- Business Stories: Company turnarounds, Shareholder activism etc.
- Emerging themes: BNPL, Investing internationally etc.
- Incorporate SEO best practices in topic selection and content
- Engage with and learn from the Capitalmind community to develop and sharpen ideas
How to Apply: Write to us at jobs [at] capitalmind [dot] in with samples of your best writing. In your email don’t forget to tell us a little about what makes you tick and what got you interested in Capitalmind. Oh, and your resume too.
Mutual Funds Analyst
Capitalmind Mutual Fund Analyst Outcomes:
- As the Mutual Fund Subject-Matter-Expert on the team, publish in-depth quantitative research analyzing mutual funds across categories including equity and debt based on a rigorous framework you own
- For each category of fund, arrive at the Capitalmind shortlist with our own unbiased recommendation on the top 1-2 funds. Ensure recommendations are current by revisiting and refreshing this analysis at periodic intervals.
- Regularly publish in-depth insightful and interesting research on mutual fund trends that offers actionable value to Capitalmind readers
- Keep on top of developments that might indicate red flags in some funds or AMCs that investors should be made aware of
- Engage with and learn from the Capitalmind community
How to Apply: Write to us at jobs [at] capitalmind [dot] in with samples of your best mutual funds analysis and writing. In your email don’t forget to tell us a little about what makes you tick and what got you interested in Capitalmind. Oh, and your resume too.
Capitalmind Investment Analyst Outcomes:
- Regularly publish in-depth insightful and interesting research on industries, stocks, economic trends that offers actionable value to Capitalmind readers
- Ensure high-quality insights through a combination of secondary and primary research (where required)
- Write in an engaging manner about a breadth of topics about markets, investment themes, and trends
- Identify and pitch internally, 2-3 prospective stocks/holdings per quarter for Capitalmind portfolios
Interested in becoming an Investment Analyst at Capitalmind? Send us samples of your best analysis and writing. In your email, don’t forget to tell us a little about what makes you tick and what got you interested in Capitalmind. Oh, and your resume too.
Quantitative Investment Analyst
We’re looking for analysts with strong quantitative, economic and financial background. Experience with ML/AI applications in financial markets. Experience with building financial models in R or python. Working knowledge of Thomson Reuters products (Eikon) is a plus. CFA/FRM would be an added advantage.
Capitalmind Quantitative Analyst Outcomes:
- Own the lifecycle of building quantitative investment strategies from hypothesis building, collating and data, back-testing and optimization to going live
- Publish high-quality whitepapers about research outcomes. Publish on capitalmind.in about the quantitative research process and key findings
- Identify and pitch internally, 1-2 prospective strategies per quarter to be offered as part of the Capitalmind PMS suite of products
Please write to us with your resume highlighting relevant experience.
Graphic Designer – Intern / Full-Time
We’re looking for someone with a good eye for typography, layout, colour and brand systems to help design fresh and memorable graphics for what we publish on capitalmind.in. This is available as both a summer internship and a longer-term internship.
Capitalmind Graphic Designer – Intern Outcomes
- Design high-quality featured images for Capitalmind articles and collateral for marketing them on the web (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) ensuring publishing deadlines are met
- Develop effective digital marketing collateral for Capitalmind Premium promos, features for use on social media
- Develop visual elements for internal and customer-facing collateral about Capitalmind strategies in the form of whitepapers, presentations, and more
Please make sure to share links to your existing portfolio of visual design work showcasing your best, and the design software you are proficient in (ideally figma).
Want to try working with us freelance? We can try that out too. Make sure to mention that in your email.
Trader/Dealer for Capitalmind Wealth and Prop Trading
We’re looking for a candidate who will help us
- Execute our daily trading sheets across stocks, ETFs and other instruments, ensuring favourable execution given available liquidity.
- Deploy our balance sheet into low-risk fixed income and arbitrage opportunities
See more details on this position here
Want to work with us but don’t see your skills listed above? Drop us a line anyway and tell us what you think you could add to our team.
Email jobs [at] capitalmind [dot] in
We are on twitter @Capitalmind_in