Here is a quick summary of the third quarter financial results.
- All figures in Rs. Cr. except EPS, which is in rupees.
- NP = Net Profit After Tax
- Rev = Revenue
- EPS = Earnings Per Share (Adjusted for Bonuses and Splits)
- C = Consolidated, S = Standalone
- If we have published an incorrect data set here, do let us know.
- Where earnings go from profit to loss or vice versa, things go a little crazy with the profit and EPS growth percentages. Please ignore them.
The financial results of 28 Nifty companies are out so far. Total Net Profits of the companies increased by 8.82% while Total Revenue was up by 10.06%.
Results Announced Yesterday:
Results To Watch Out for Today:
Love it or hate it, do leave us with your reviews in the comment section below!