Actionable insights on equities, fixed-income, macros and personal finance Start 14-Days Free Trial
Actionable investing insights Get Free Trial

Vivimed Labs Touches 52 Week High As Big Whale Ashish Kacholia Buys 13 Lakh Shares


Vivimed Labs – a Hyderabad based Pharmaceutical and Specialty Chemicals Company with 11 manufacturing facilities (eight domestic and three overseas) and 5 R&D centres across three continents.
Vivimed Labs manufactures ingredients for diverse downstream uses in the Home and Personal Care, Photochromic, Imaging Chemicals, Anti-Microbial and Pharmaceutical applications. jacob-balla
NYLIM Jacob Ballas India Fund which held 10,634,920 shares or 13.1%, sold 64,585,000 shares or 8% shares yesterday, a part of which was purchased by Ashish Kacholia.
Big Whale Ashish Kacholia purchased 1,373,713 shares or 1.69% at an avg. price of Rs. 90.50/- per share. This values the deal at Rs. 12.43 crore.
NYLIM Jacob Ballas India Fund is a fund managed by Jacob Capital Partners. The India-focused private equity funds with over USD 600 million assets under management.
Jacob Capital Partners is 75% owned by its founders and management team while the remaining 25% held by New York Life Investment Management LLC (“NYLIM”), an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company (“NYLIC”).
Other Investments include recently listed SP Apparels, Trianz Holdings, Bajaj Motors, Avesthagen, Bhilwara Energy, Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India, Saravana Global Energy, Inventia Healthcare, Financial Software & Systems, SEW Infrastructure, PNC Infratech, Vivimed Labs, Religare Finvest, DBM Geotechnics and Constructions, Karaikal Port and SRL.


Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.


Like our content? Join Capitalmind Premium.

  • Equity, fixed income, macro and personal finance research
  • Model equity and fixed-income portfolios
  • Exclusive apps, tutorials, and member community
Subscribe Now Or start with a free-trial