Eicher Motors, the maker of the iconic bullet motorcycle has issued their performance report for Jun 2016. The leader in 2 wheeler premium segment reported a 41.96% growth in Income from Operations with Net Profits standing at Rs. 329.6 crore at a growth rate of 65.83%. This translation has been generated from sales of 1.47 lakh Bullets in addition to the Eicher trucks and Polaris offroaders.
Result Analysis: Eicher Motors
- Total Income from Operations increased 41.96% to Rs. 1,556 crore.
- Profit After tax increased 65.83% to Rs. 329 crore.
- EPS increased 58.49% to Rs. 138 per share.
Scrip closed at Rs. 21,099/- up almost 4% in anticipation of another outstanding quarter.
Other notable points were:
- Its subsidiaries reported a revenue of Rs. 3.91 crore from operations along with a net loss after tax at Rs. 4.32 crore.
- Other Income almost doubled from Rs. 26.16 crore to Rs. 46.82 crore.
Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.