Capitalmind
Capitalmind
Actionable insights on equities, fixed-income, macros and personal finance Start 14-Days Free Trial
Actionable investing insights Get Free Trial
Stocks

SBI Mutual Fund increases stake in Equitas Holdings to 5.24%

sbiMFLogo.gif

Equitas Holdings

Equitas Logo-01_small

Chennai-based Equitas Holdings is one of the 10 entities that received in-principle approval from the RBI in September 2015 to set up a small finance bank. The company has diversified operations in microfinance (MFI), vehicle finance (VF), micro/small enterprises (MSE) and housing finance (HF).

The company made its stellar debut in the markets on the 21-April at Rs. 145.10/- and closed today at Rs. 147.75/- after an all-time high of Rs. 149.60/-.

Equitas Holding Share Price May 2016

SBI Mutual Fund under its various schemes held 16,519,266 shares or 4.93% bought a small stake of 1,068,064 shares or 0.32% on 10-May-16, thereby bringing its overall holding to 17,587,330 shares or 5.24%. (Click here to read about the earlier deal involving Goldman Sachs and MSD India Fund )

sbiMFLogo

Here is the details holding under various schemes of SBI Mutual Fund:List of SBI Mutual Fund Schemes holding Equitas Finance as of 13-May-2016

divider

Disclaimer

Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.

Like our content? Join Capitalmind Premium.

  • Equity, fixed income, macro and personal finance research
  • Model equity and fixed-income portfolios
  • Exclusive apps, tutorials, and member community
Subscribe Now Or start with a free-trial