- Wealth PMS (50L+)
Deal flow for today shows that Atyant Capital, a large investor, adds to their holdings of Seshasayee Paper, while DSP Blackrock MF buys into Shaily Engg. Saw stock change hands in Westlife (McDonald’s Franchisee) and Mold Tek Packaging.
Note: In Deal Flow, we summarize Bulk and Block Deals. A Bulk Deal is a trade where total quantity bought or sold is more than 0.5% of the number of equity shares of the company. A trade, with a minimum quantity of 5,00,000 shares or minimum value of Rs.5 crore executed through a single transaction on this separate window of the stock exchange will constitute a Block Deal.
Automobile Corporation of Goa Ltd. (ACGL), the first major engineering unit to be set up in Goa. The company is in operation since 1982 and is a major supplier of pressings and assemblies to Tata Motors’ Pune factory.
Hina Kirti Doshi – an individual sold 50,000 shares or 0.78% to Trishakti Power Holdings – a Mumbai based firm
AGI Infra Ltd., previously known as (GI Builders (P) Ltd. & its subsidiary Aay Jay Builders are merged together), is a name well recognised in the field of construction & delivering state-of-the-art residential projects. The company has got in-house mass construction set up which includes Residential Flats, Hotel, Educational Blocks ( over 10 lac sq ft area) for a University, 1500 seated auditorium, 300 bedded Hospital, 100 tpd paper mill, commercial buildings, shopping mall, Police stations, Auto show rooms, School, Boiler house, development of residential colonies which includes roads, street lights, sewer/water lines, water tanks, parks etc.
Aryaman Broking which held 258,000 shares or 2.53% as of September, 2015 – sold 60,000 shares or 0.59% to E Tricks Enterprises – a Delhi based firm.
Bal Pharma is a fully integrated and leading Indian pharmaceutical company specializing in Prescription drugs, Generic, OTC Products, Intravenous infusion and Bulk Actives with 23 years of experience.
Bal Pharma’s API and FDF are produced at world class manufacturing facilities. API largely exported to Europe, Far East, Latin America, Africa, Middle East and other World markets. The FDF are exported to Semi-Regulated and Non-Regulated markets.
Dinesh Kumar Seth – an individual investor purchased 61,615 shares or 0.48% over the past 2 trading sessions.
Mold-Tek Packaging Limited (MTPL) is the leader in rigid plastic packaging in India. Mold-Tek Packaging Limited is involved in the manufacturing of injection molded containers for lubes, paints, food and other products.
MTPL has seven processing plants and three stock points spread across Indiawith an injection molding capacity of around 20000 TPA.
AKG Finvest which held 325,000 shares or 2.35% as of December, 2015 – sold its entire holding along including some fresh purchases made to the tune of 491 lakhs i.e. 396,000 shares or 2.86%
Uno Metals which held 280,000 shares or 2.02% as of December, 2015 – purchased 560,000 shares or 4.04% thereby increasing its total holding to 840,000 shares or 6.06%
Seshasayee Paper and Boards (SPB), the flagship company belonging to ‘ESVIN GROUP’, operates an integrated pulp, paper and paper board Mill at Pallipalayam, Erode-638 007, District Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India.
The current installed capacity of the Company stands at 115,000 tonnes per annum. SPB’s exports are nearly 20% of its production and is a significant exporter in the Indian Paper Industry.
Atyant Capital purchased 64,000 shares or 0.74% at an avg. price of Rs. 264/-.
A US-based hedge fund was founded in 2005 by Pratik Sharma, Rahul Saraogi. Here are their earlier deals:
Star Ferro and Cement Ltd., incorporated in the year 2011, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 2362.81 Cr.) operating in Metals – Non Ferrous sector.
Narantak Dealcomm – a Kolkata based firm purchased 1,000,000 shares or 0.45% at an avg. price of Rs. 106/- per share. Part of this stake was sold by Shyam Metalics & Energy i.e. 2,207,978 shares or 5.40%
Shaily Medical Plastics is one of India’s leading injection molding companies that specializes in manufacturing complex precision components and assemblies requiring stringent quality and tight tolerances such as dry powder inhalers and pen injectors, while maintaining a lower cost model.
A consortium of individual investors sold 458,854 shares or 5.53% to DSP Blackrock Emerging Stars Fund at an avg. price of Rs. 500/- per share.
Westlife Development focuses on putting up and operating Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) in India through its subsidiary Hardcastle Restaurant
s Pvt. Ltd. (HRPL). The Company operates a chain of McDonald’s restaurants in west and south India, having a master franchisee relationship with McDonald’s Corporation USA, through the latter’s Indian subsidiary.
Marquee investors such as Arisaig India Fund Ltd, Vontobel Fund and Tree Line Asia Master Fund (Singapore), Ward Ferry Fund among others are stakeholders in WDL and the company will continue to broad base its investors over the coming years.
SBI Mutual Fund which held 3543300 shares or 2.28% as of December, 2015 – purchased an additional 6194663 shares or 3.98% thereby increasing its total holding to 9,737,963 shares or 6.26% making it the single largest shareholder.
Vontobel Funds Inc. which held 3196511 shares or 2.05% as of December, 2015 – sold 7,314,921 shares or 4.70% thereby bringing down its shareholding to 4,118,410 shares or 2.65%.
Deal Flow 01/03: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation sells 50% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and IDFC Premier Equity Fund reduces its holding in VA Tech Wabag from 7.23% to 5.90%
Deal Flow – 25/02: Morgan Stanley sells City Union Bank stake to UK based ARDISIA, Citigroup sells HDIL, India Cements and Kaveri Seeds, National Grid UK Pension Scheme acquires First State Asian Growth Fund’s stake in Mahindra Lifespace Developers
Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.