- Wealth PMS (50L+)
Here is the “Deal Flow (Summary of Bulk & Block Deals)” of the data that is revealed in the markets. This has been collated and curated to make trade-able sense.
A Bulk Deal is a trade, where total quantity bought or sold is more than 0.5% of the number of equity shares of the company. A trade, with a minimum quantity of 5,00,000 shares or minimum value of Rs.5 crore executed through a single transaction on this separate window of the stock exchange will constitute a Block Deal.
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector banking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave the licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance, the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business.
It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board which held 71,738,850 shares or 3.91% as of 31-Dec-15, purchased an additional 1% to increase its total shareholding to 89,838,850 shares or 4.90%.
This stake purchased by Canada Pension was part of the stake sale by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation which sold 32,800,000 shares or 1.79%.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation held 65,600,000 shares or 3.58% and with this sale its stake is now reduced by half to 32,800,000 shares or 1.79%. (Here is a coverage by Live Mint)
The CPP Investment Board, formally the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, is a Canadian Crown corporation established in 1997 to oversee and invest the funds contributed to and held by the Canada Pension Plan.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation is a Japanese multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Yurakucho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group.
VA Tech Wabag Ltd. is an Indian multinational company with headquarters in Chennai, India. Founded in 1924, the company is a pure-play water technology company focussed on water treatment for municipal and industrial users.
WABAG is one of the world’s leading companies in the water treatment field. WABAG’s key competences, which are based on over 90 years of plant building experience, lie in the design, completion and operation of drinking water and wastewater plants for both the municipal and industrial sectors. WABAG offers sustained solutions for special customer needs through a comprehensive range of services and innovative technologies.
IDFC Asset Management which held 3,937,178 shares or 7.23% via IDFC Premier Equity Fund sold 1.33% or 724,452 shares thereby reducing its stake to 5.90%. The stock constituted 3.94% of the fund’s NAV.
A small cap company present in 4 major areas of power technology i.e. Transformers, Elevators, Energy Meters and Turn Key Projects of Railways, Power Sub Stations, Roads and Bridges.
PAT Financial Consultants purchased 345,800 shares valuing a total of Rs. 5 crore
Deal Flow: California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) exits Axis Bank during the last 5 minutes of the trading session
Deal Flow – 25/02: Morgan Stanley sells City Union Bank stake to UK based ARDISIA, Citigroup sells HDIL, India Cements and Kaveri Seeds, National Grid UK Pension Scheme acquires First State Asian Growth Fund’s stake in Mahindra Lifespace Developers
Deal Flow – 24/02: Ashish Dhawan sells 0.66% in Mahindra Lifespace Developers while ICICI Prudential Life Insurance buys 1.27%
Deal Flow – 19/02: Reliance MF sells its Everest Industries stake to SBI Mutual Fund
Deal Flow – 18/02: KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) buys 9.95% in Max Financial Services (Max India)
Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.