- Wealth PMS
Every year we produce a book on the Budget called Budgetonomics.
It’s about the Budget. The What, the Why, the How and the Who Does It Affect.
The pieces in the budget are culled from all of what we have done publicly as Capital Mind and then some special pieces that only remain in the book. While the book doesn’t help you trade the budget, it helps understand the nuances without getting bogged down in the budget lingo.
In Budgetonomics 2016, We have:
• What Is A Budget?
• The specifics: the government finances, where they will spend, where they will not.
• Taxes, Taxes and More Taxes
• Tax Changes: Direct and Indirect Taxes
• Our take on the Economic Survey Data
• The Drama on the EPF changes
• All our pre-Budget Pieces in One Place
This book is free for Capital Mind Premium members and will always be so. We hope you enjoy reading it and we will keep it updated for the time to come.
Click here to download Budgetonomics 2016.
Do let us know what you think of the book!