Here’s the top posts at Capital Mind in the last two weeks, that we’ve seen a lot of action in. Great posts by Ravi Duggirala on Kaveri Seeds, the Ubiquitous Uber Economics Post, Our Take on SEB Reform and so much more!
Subscribe to our mailing list below to get these mails directly into your inbox at the end of each week.
Here we go(Links open in a new tab):
- Guest Post: The Royalty Mess at Kaveri Seeds, by Ravi Duggirala: Ravi delivers interesting insights by dwelling deeper into the issue and explains it in detail and as well as specifies the possible outcomes. A must read.
- The Economics of Using Uber in India, For Drivers, Passengers and the Company: The topic which never ends and which turns the heads wherever you start it. Deepak summarizes it and also counters several arguments from the comments section. Interesting read!
- Demystifying the UDAY State SEB Reform Program: A 21,000 cr. Hit to Lenders: Deepak discusses the goods and bads of the reform and also explains in detail on how the states would turn a blind eye to this but will end up accepting it.
- Network18 Takes a 380 Cr. Hit On The Shady Senior Professional Welfare Trust Loan, A Further Provision Is Likely: A company uses it’s own money to buy it’s own shares devaluing it’s own account books until Reliance saves the day. A MUST READ on this list.
- Our Report Card of Last Year’s Diwali Predictions: Bad Year, Good Predictions: A look into the past on how things went good and how some missed the boat. We saw a good number of predictions come true, even though we aren’t clairvoyants 🙂
- Capsule – 06 Nov: Amansa buys into Eveready, Vijay Kedia buys Heritage Foods and More!: Daily volume shockers show how Kedia continues to buy into the Hyderabad Dairy company and the FII Amansa into the battery and LED manufacturer.
- Video: Demystifying the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme: Detailed explanation on the Gold bonds issued by the government. A must watch as Deepak explains the SoBoGos in plain English.
- EROS Tanks Both In The US and India on Accounting Questions: Get to know the rise and fall of the once mighty EROS whose share value plummeted in the recent years. Find some interesting questions posed by Capital Mind as well.
- How To Calculate Long Term Capital Gains Tax: An age old post that doesn’t seem to lose readers’ love! Check it out, we keep it updated for all new regulations.
- Charts: Nifty in October Outperforms Its Historical Averages, Future Hinges on Bihar: Generally, October’s a negative month in the markets. What happened this time? Our Monthly Charts give you a snapshot view.
- The Rupee Slides Back To 65.5 And Will Face An Uphill Battle Against The Dollar: The saga continues. The never ending battle sees a lot of loss this time. Get to know the issues that plague the rupee and what we can do about it.
Subscribe to Capital Mind Premium Membership(Get a 30 day free trial) in order to get
- More detailed insights on a daily basis
- Best analysis in Macroeconomic trends
- Brilliant visualization of financial data
- Actionable market information
- Exclusive access to a member-only Slack channel
- Once-a-month 2 hour interactive Webinar
- Access to Snap – A one stop shop to maintain your entire portfolio
Our prices for Premium Membership will be increasing by Dec 31, 2015. Click Here Now!!!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to Contact Us either through the comments section below or on Twitter.