We had quite a week on Capital Mind. The Capital Mind’s First Meetup was a huge success and the members who attended had an amazing time and got their questions/doubts answered and clarified by the panel present, including Deepak Shenoy. While that was offline, the online data speaks for itself as we saw huge things happen in terms of developing our own custom built SNAP tool which uses it’s own algorithm to decipher the numbers and bring out simple and beautiful visualizations. All the Capital Mind Premium Subscribers have access to SNAP tool wherein they can manage their stock market portfolios and take decisions based on the algorithm. Are you a Premium Subscriber yet? You should take a look at the advantages of becoming a Premium member. You can even try out our 30-day free trial.
Deepak voiced his opinions regarding why tax incentives are utterly worse for India. This garnered heavy response and people naturally got interested in getting to know his views. While most of them quietly nodded their heads, there were several who had agreed to him and even added their own opinions. You can take a look at the entire Twitter dialogue down below in the list.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter below to receive Capital Mind’s Posts directly to your inbox. We post daily financial analytics, macroeconomics, data visualizations using publicly available data and several topics related to Indian financial markets.
List of Top Posts On Capital Mind
- Top Posts:Bank of Baroda Suckered-Seller Scams Flipkart-Fall of Dishman Pharma Stocks-FATCA for US Citizens-Nalanda Sells Triveni – Collection of last week’s top posts which created interest in the Indian stock market community. Have a look to go down the memory lane and gather insights on what happened.
- Tax Incentives Have Distorted Our Economy. Remove Them and We’ll Win. – The post which summarizes the things that happened on Twitter discussions. You should DEFINITELY take a look at this in order to understand why and how tax incentives aren’t a boon to the development of India.
- Chart: FIIs Relentlessly Sell In Cash Markets, But There’s Some Hope Visible in Futures and Options – Last week saw a frenzy in FIIs selling in cash markets. This post details why that’s happened, it’s results and repercussions.
- The Economics of Using Uber in India, For Drivers, Passengers and the Company – The detailed explanation of several metrics involved in how Uber and Ola operate and also provides in-depth analysis on whether to choose Uber or Ola or your own car as a means of transport. You will find this VERY INTERESTING.
- Suckered: Bank Of Baroda Sees a 375 Cr. Fraud And Quietly Takes The Hit, But Who is the Company That Frauded Them? – Detailed explanation on what happened in Bank of Baroda and why it had to see such a kind of fraud in all the years of it’s existence. This post also provides information on who the supposed culprit is.
- How To Calculate Long Term Capital Gains Tax – A MUST READ for everyone who is into finance. This post covers the basics and explains the terms involved with an example.
- Capsule – 20/11: Nalanda India sells Lovable Lingerie, Bluepearl & Cybermetix Automation sold while Wellington buys Vakrangee – Our Capsule post which details on several actions that happened in terms of Delivery Volume Shockers, Bulk and Block deals with respect to several big players like Nalanda, Bluepearl, Cybermetrix Automation and a few more. Have a glimpse and get to know what moved in terms of stocks this week.
- Domestic Airlines Report Card for October 2015 – We detail the several numbers in terms of airline passengers and compare between Oct 2014 and Oct 2015. There is a good percentage of increase in numbers when compared to last year and this post provides several other parameters and also provides info on who the major carrier is.
- Sellers Also Jump In To Fraud Flipkart As ECommerce Sites Face Another Set of Ingenious Scams – Flipkart, now has a new problem in terms of getting scammed. Until now, we have been reading about how buyers were scamming the giant retail e-commerce company. And now, even a SELLER tricks the company to lose money. Get to know how the seller scammed Flipkart.
- Karnataka is Hoarding Pulses! Despite Seizing 25,000 tons of Pulses from Hoarders, It’s Disposed of Just 1.5% of the Catch – Ever felt a pinch in the throat while purchasing pulses in Karnataka? Well, now you know the cause of it. Detailed analysis on what’s happened and why it’s happening.
Subscribe to Capital Mind Premium Membership(Get a 30 day free trial) in order to get
- More detailed insights on a daily basis
- Best analy
sis in Macroeconomic trends
- Brilliant visualization of financial data
- Actionable market information
- Exclusive access to a member-only Slack channel
- Once-a-month 2 hour interactive Webinar
- Access to Snap – A one stop shop to maintain your entire portfolio
Our prices for Premium Membership will be increasing by Dec 31, 2015. Click Here Now!!!
Or try our Premium Content before making the purchase decision. You can request for a 30-day free trial using the below box. Just provide your email address and we will get back to you in a short time.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to Contact Us either through the comments section below or on Twitter.
You can subscribe to our daily newsletter below and get all the new posts delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe Now.