We have seen quite a lot of action this week in terms of Dishman Pharma’s share price falling considerably, Bank of Baroda facing a big time fraud like it never has, US citizens around the world will have their bank accounts’ info shared with US authorities, Flipkart getting scammed by one of it’s sellers, the never ending interest in the economics of Uber and Ola and several other posts.
Subscribe to our daily newsletter below to receive Capital Mind’s Posts directly to your inbox. We post daily financial analytics, macroeconomics, data visualizations using publicly available data and several topics related to Indian financial markets.
Here is the list of posts which have accrued quite a lot of interest on our site in the current week.
- Bank of Baroda Sees a 375 Cr. Fraud And Quietly Takes The Hit, But Who is the Company That Frauded Them?: Read on to know how a textile business company made a run with such a hefty amount from BoB. BoB confirms that an internal probe is on and one of it’s branches in Ahmedabad is playing folly.
- The Economics of Using Uber in India, For Drivers, Passengers and the Company: The post which confirms that people love Capital Mind’s insights on the things happening around them. Deepak Shenoy provides in-depth analysis on how Uber and Ola operate and he also explains whether they are hitting or missing the mark. Either way, both the customers and drivers are happy. You will also like Deepak’s answers to the arguments in deciding whether to prefer Uber or Ola or drive own car.
- Our last week’s top posts of the week article secured it’s position in this week’s top post, obviously.
- What is FATCA and Should You Care That It’s Not Really A Weight Loss Program?: Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) allows US Government to get financial details of any of it’s citizens/entities in other countries through the financial institutions present in that country. Simply put, the US taxes all its citizens on worldwide income even if they are non-resident. Meaning, if you are a US citizen living in India, you have to report all income to the US and pay US taxes on such income.
- Chart: Nifty’s Aggregate Profit Growth Goes Negative, For Three Consecutive Quarters of Contracting Profits: We have been observing the fall of Nifty’s profit for Sep-15, June-15 and as well as Mar-15 quarters. Get to know the reasons behind it and our point of view on the data.
- Happy Diwali 2015! Our Predictions For The Year Ahead: Our predictions on Diwali 2014 had seen a lot of hits and a few misses as well. Now, we have predicted a few pointers on Diwali 2015 based on the market data collected. Get to know and comment what you think of this year’s predictions. We are all ears.
- Why Did The Dishman Pharma Stock Fall by 14%?: Dishman Pharma hit a new low as they plummeted by more than 14%, the biggest single-fall since 24th August. You can get to know the reasons why it happened and what the factors are that caused and as well as the Dishman Pharma CEO’s response on the entire story.
- Capsule – 16/11: Nalanda sells Triveni, T.Rowe Price buys S H Kelkar, Apar Industries top-up by HDFC and More!: This is a very interesting read. We discuss on the latest bulk and block deal transactions that happened among several prominent players in the market like Apar Industries, AIL Benefit Trust, S H Kelkar & Company, Subex Limited, Nalanda India Fund.
You can subscribe to our premium posts, members-only slack discussions, daily in-depth market analysis, data visualizations. Want to try it out? Take a 30-day free trial and have a look at how the investors in the market operate on a daily basis.
- Guest Post: The Royalty Mess at Kaveri Seeds, by Ravi Duggirala: Ravi takes us into the background of BT Cotton seeds and explains the current scenario on Kaveri Seeds got involved in the entire fiasco. He also goes into explaining the various outcomes that can be expected from this entire happening. Go ahead and get to know more on how everything unfolded.
Subscribe to Capital Mind Premium Membership(Get a 30 day free trial) in order to get
- More detailed insights on a daily basis
- Best analysis in Macroeconomic trends
- Brilliant visualization of financial data
- Actionable market information
- Exclusive access to a member-only Slack channel
- Once-a-month 2 hour interactive Webinar
- Access to Snap – A one stop shop to maintain your entire portfolio
Our prices for Premium Membership will be increasing by Dec 31, 2015. Click Here Now!!!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to Contact Us either through the comments section below or on Twitter.
You can subscribe to our daily newsletter below and get all the new posts delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe Now.