- Wealth PMS (50L+)
We’re getting quite excited with our Outliers tool throwing up new data, and today we created a 15 minute video on how we use outliers.
This is longer than what we’ll eventually produce, but it gives you an idea of how the tool works and how we use it to discover stocks.
Some basic points:
• Pharma stocks are going to the moon. Stocks like Wockhardt are level 10 outliers and are going berserk. Even midcaps like Suven and small caps like Bliss GVS pharma are moving.
• FMCG stocks are appearing more and more in the sector
• Absent are banks and IT
• We look at very interesting stocks, and then those that aren’t.
• Granules India looks very good; Pharma space but is lower valued and has excellent profit growth.
• Not looking that great on a historical numbers basis is Wockhardt. Even the fast moving Bliss GVS isn’t that great on fundamentals.
The video has more. We’d love to hear what you think!
Nothing in this newsletter is financial advice and should not be construed as such. Please do not take trading decisions based solely on the matter above; if you do, it is entirely at your own risk without any liability to Capital Mind. This is educational or informational matter only, and is provided as an opinion.
Disclosure: The authors at Capital Mind have positions in the market and some of them may support or contradict the material given above, or may involve a direction derived from independent analysis.