Coming to you one day late, is the economic calendar for the week.
- On Monday, 11,000 cr. worth of 48 Day Cash Mgmt Bills were auctioned at 11.89%.
- On Tuesday, 11,000 cr. of 47 day Cash Management Bills will be auctioned. Alongside, 8,800 cr. of state government bonds go on auction.
- On Wednesday, 12,000 cr. of T-Bills will be sold.
- On Friday we have an 8,000 cr. bond OMO by the RBI (which buys securities) and a 17,000 cr. bond auction by the government of the 2019, 2023, 2032 and 2041 bonds.
- Friday, 30 August: GDP numbers for the June quarter will be given (Mospi).
- Friday, 30 August: We’ll know the Balance Of Payments for June (RBI)
- Tuesday: MIC Electronics, Sanghi Industries
- Wednesday: Adhunik Metaliks, ICSA
- Thursday: Videocon, Rolta, Shriram EPC, Mphasis, Ballarpur
- Friday: Brandhouse Retail, Cadila Healthcare
- Saturday: Vakrangee
There’s not that much action and more results are already out.
I don’t know if I’ve missed anything, let me know?