General

Two sites: Subramoney and JagoInvestor

Gotta mention this – was reading http://www.subramoney.com again today, and this guy is good. As much as he focusses on the negative side – which I like, because I think there’s a scarcity of skeptics in the markets – he writes short and succinct articles. For the last few months he’s been writing regularly, and has a fairly good connection with industry. It turns out he lives just a few minutes away from where I used to live in Navi Mumbai, but I didn’t know him then! Do read.

Another site I’ve been itching to mention is http://www.jagoinvestor.com – on personal finance. Manish Chauhan decodes elements of personal finance, from ULIPs to tax-saving funds to what-not.

I have absolutely no hidden reasons to recommend the above sites. Of course if they were hidden reasons, I wouldn’t be telling you, but still. I will warn you though. They’re darn addictive for the first-time visitor.

>Deepak sir,

I agree with you. I am regular reader of both these sites and they are quite good.

What about theequitydesk? I know you are a member and it is one of the best forum for stocks I have come across. I thought if your intention is to direct readers to good sites, TED should be among them.

• Ganesh says:

>Finally i get all 3 of my favourite bloggers together.. wow!!

• Deep C says:

>I am regular reader of JagoInvestor which is interestingly informative.

Now added Subramoney also 🙂 .. and hoping to get negative side of information also 😉

• subramoney says:

>arre deepak mujhe skeptic mat bol. I am disillusioned and very happy that all this is happening late in my life. I feel like Valmiki – my earlier avtar was that of Ratnakar (the dacoit name of V). As a trainer one gets to laugh at all those practices which sales guys need to BELIEVE (doing is easy)to earn their salary :). Being the only SKEPTIC (I doubt it, there are others too) is a nice exclusive ONE man club. Outsiders not allowed.

>subra: I know what you mean – have been a skeptic for most of the last three years! The Valmiki analogy is apt, and yes, being on the other side gains no friendships.

>Anon: TED is awesome, and I'll mention it in an equity site post separately….

• Raju Tiwary says:

There is one more website which i read regularly and that is also very informative and helpful.