Here’s where you can view the Short Only Strategy (Current).
- Stock, Quantity and Price refer to the net current status – how many of what stock was shorted at what entry price (average).
- Current means price on the date of last update.
- Allocated is the net amount allocated to each stock. The portfolio is unleveraged, so this gives relative weights of each position at entry.
- Profit indicates the mark-to-market profit on each position
- Net Position is simply the Allocation plus profit.
- BSE Price is a real time price update from Google (Only BSE is provided right now by Google finance)
To see more details, check out the full spreadsheet.
- Mar 13, 09: Exit Call options, add HDFC.
- Feb 27, 09: Rollovers, Changes.
- Jan 23, 09: Add Zee, Pantaloon, Reliance and Rollover.
- Jan 15, 09: Add lots of stocks, and a holiday in store
- Jan 06, 09: Exit HDFC
- Dec 31, 08: Satyam Stopped Out, Waiting for Q3 Results (Ends year with +11.87%)
- Dec 19, 08:Early rollover, Stops, DLF out, Satyam in.
- Dec 12, 08: Update (up 12.85%)
- Dec 4, 08: Cover HDIL
- Nov 29, 08: Rollover, Exit Axisbank and ICICI
- Nov 21, 08: Up 20%
- Nov 14, 08: SoS Update: Added Bharti, HDFC, DLF, HDIL, ICICI, Axis
- Nov 3, 08:
Short Only Strategy: Expiry and Nifty Short
- Oct 10, 08: SOS Update: Up 10.37%
- Oct 06, 08: SOS Trade: Cover 400 Nifty Call
- Oct 03, 08: SOS Update: Up 8.84%, no changes.
- Sep 25, 08: SoS Update: 6% up, closed Unitech/JP, shorted Nifty calls
- Sep 13, 08: SOS Trade: Short JPAssociates, Nifty, plus Update
- Sep 06, 08: SOS Update: +30K but big rally takes away profit
- Aug 28, 08: SOS Trades: Rollovers and Put Close, +75K
- Aug 21, 08: SOS Update: +44K and Buy Nifty Puts
- Aug 18, 08: Short Unitech
- Aug 14, 08: Short ICICI Bank
- Aug 12, 08: The Short Only Strategy