Investing in stock markets is not rocket science, and is definitely not an art form. A disciplined approach can yield good returns that can be above your market average.
But how do you go about investing in stocks? This post will be a collection of links to posts about investing in equity.
- Introduction to Shares, IPOs, Stock Markets
- How to buy stocks: Opening a brokerage account
- Different investment styles and what suits you
- Selecting companies: What criteria do you use?
- What is a P/E ratio and EPS?
- Tracking company performance, news and statistics
- Buying stocks in a downturn
- An introduction to technical analysis
- Using the MACD indicator to figure out trends
- Stochastics: a timing indicator
- Relative strength: Find out how your company does relative to the market
- Motley Fool’s How to Value Stocks tutorial.